Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday-ness

Don't have much of a blog entry today because I managed to give myself carpel tunnel syndrome. Blearg. It happened when I was redoing my entire YA mss into present tense and was typing/writing about 4,000 words/day in addition to blogging and whatnot. Who knew my brain spit out content at just the right speed so that I wouldn't injure my wrists? But all that went flying out the window when I was typing so much so fast. That'll teach me.

So part of my coping strategy is to pace myself. And since I will be blogging later in the day over at Shrinking Violets, I am just doing a quick fly by here. I'm thinking one blog entry a day is plenty. At least until my wrists get happy again.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aargh! I'm feeling for you. You might try arnica cream. It works for me.

dixie said...

Happy Birthday Robin!

Anonymous said...

Ouch, Robin. Hope it's better soon. I have a friend who has this problem at times (two books a year will do that to you!)--and she has tried acupuncture and been really happy with it. Not sure how that strikes you--not sure how it would hit me--but for what it's worth! :)

Robin L said...

Thanks for the arnica and acupuncture tips, Val and Becky. I am, however, needle phobic so I'm not sure there's any acupuncture in my future. On the upside, neither is there any intravenous drug use. :-)

Thanks, Dixie!