Monday, September 07, 2009

Busy Week!

So this is my To Do List for this week:

1. Write blog entry for Shrinking Violets

2. Write blog entry for Enchanted Inkpot

3. Finalize queries on Theodosia and the Eyes of Horus galleys

4. Review the Beastologist II, The Basilisk's Lair galleys.

5. Revise Beastologist III, The Wyverns' Treasure based on my editorial letter.

6. Review Teacher's Guide for Nathaniel Fludd, Beastologist, so I can post it on my website.

7. Continue to work on YA so I don't lose the groove

8. Get my son moved up to Santa Cruz for the new school year

So, I might not be posting too much here this week. I WILL get back and follow up on the YA question that came up last Friday, and when I've finished the other blog entries, I'll post links to those. But it might be a little quiet around here until I get some of those things crossed off . . . just warning you.

2 comments:

Story Weaver said...

Don't worry, I know how hard it is to find time to both blog and write.
(And I don't have an editor breathing down my neck or half as many manuscripts as you!)
So I'll just sit tight and wait for the next of your brilliant posts.

Dave Johnson said...

Don't apologize for all that - ENJOY it. This is the kind of stuff a writer lives for, yeah?