Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome to 2007!


So obviously one of my New Year’s Resolutions is going to be to be a more regular blogger! I promise!

First off, some updates.

I’ve posted the revised cover for my next novel, which also has a slightly shorter name now, Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos. It’s still very much in keeping with the first cover, and I’m still madly in love with it. It was changed because The Powers That Be were concerned that my original title was too long, and such a mouthful, that it might put some readers off the book. And while I did like the original title, I didn’t want to risk even one reader being intimidated by it, so I listened to Those Who Know About Such Things.

There are also some new blog entries up on the Theodosia blog for any of you who are following that.

I also got some great reading done during my blogging hiatus, so I’ll have a review up for you later today or first thing tomorrow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic cover, Robin! The mood is perfect...

cheers to you,
Thalia